🧡 Hello there, Frontend developer! Nice to see you. Are you open for a new challenge? Take a look down below 😍
This role suits you if:
- Want to work for a company that has won Sweden's and Europe's best workplace several times
- Have 4-5 years of experience of Frontend development (or 3 years if you have a master's degree)
- Like when you can influence and be involved in your assignments
- Like assignments that are usually 1-2 years long.
- You are open to working as a consultant. This consulting company collaborates with many well-known large companies.
- especially good at one of these: react/angular/vue
What we offer:
- You receive well-paid health care allowance at the same time as you are offered a health check every two years. Once a month, massages are also offered at the SPA located right next to the office.
- The company wants their staff to feel good, which is why they have generous amounts for terminal glasses, eye laser surgery and IVF treatment.
- You are welcome to take part in the company's conferences and activities. They have both those that are focused on skills development and those where they have fun together and get to know each other through fun team activities.